Modèle:Capture d'écran Microsoft
For permission to be granted for any uses allowed by these guidelines, you must comply with the following four requirements:
- If your use includes references to a Microsoft product, you must use the full name of the product. When referencing any Microsoft trademarks, follow the General Microsoft Trademark Guidelines.
- You must include the following statement: "Used with permission from Microsoft."
- Your use may not be obscene or pornographic, and you may not be disparaging, defamatory, or libelous to Microsoft, any of its products, or any other person or entity.
- You may link to Microsoft content by using either a plain text link with words such as "This way to Microsoft.com" or by participating in an applicable Link Logo program. No other images may be used as a link to a Microsoft site.
You may not use screen shots of Microsoft product boot-up screens, opening screens, "splash screens," or screens from beta release products or other products that have not been commercially released. You may use other screen shots in advertising, in documentation (including educational brochures), in tutorial books, in videotapes, or on Web sites, provided that, in addition to the requirements above, you:
- Do not alter the screen shot except to resize it.
- Do not use portions of screen shots.
- Do not include screen shots in your product user interface.
- Do not use screen shots that contain third-party content.
- Do not use screen shots that contain an image of an identifiable individual.
Note: cette image ne peut être transférée sur Commons.